If you are looking for help with a Flea and require a Flea treatment we can offer fast Flea solutions throughout Staffordshire.
- For every flea that lives on your cat or dog there will be 99 more starting to develop in your carpet so you need to kill fleas in your carpet urgently.
- Their saliva is considered to be one of the most allergenic substances as it can cause a skin disease in pets which is called Flea Allergic Dermatitis (FAD).
- Fleas can live between 7 and 14 days and will divide their time between living on your pet to feed and returning to your carpet to lay more eggs and this happens every day.
- The larvae then get’s buried into carpets and upholstery and can lay dormant for several months.
- When the adults sense warmth and vibrations they will jump onto your pet and start the cycle over again.