If you are looking for help with a Rat and require a Rat treatment we can offer fast Rat solutions throughout Staffordshire.
- the average adult Rat can weigh between 12 -16 oz, with a body length of 6-8 inches long.
- The nose is blunt with small ears, and small eyes. The fur is shaggy and coarse with variation in colors.
- The tail is shorter than the head and body combined, and is quite scaly.
- The droppings are 1/4 to 1/2 inch in length and are of a capsule shape, with blunt ends.
- Unscented baby powder or flour, lightly sprinkled can help you determine tracks and their runways as they cross suspected areas.
- Gnawing holes from rats are about 2 inches or more in diameter.
- They have rough edges and they prefer to gnaw on wood, but can also damage electrical wiring.